The University of Maryland will be using VSAS, the Visiting Student Application Service, to receive visiting student applications for the academic year. Reviewing of applications will start on April 30th however, you may submit them now. For more information on VSAS, please visit www.aamc.org/vsas or contact VSAS at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202)478-9878.
VSAS is available only for medical students from U.S. LCME accredited schools to use. International and Osteopathic students cannot rotate at the University of Maryland School of Medicine.
- Please read through our Resources before applying to an elective.
- Search Electives and available dates
- Located left-hand side top of page, click “Search Electives”
- Complete catalog year, specialty, and institution – click Search
- Offered electives will appear in separate window
- Click the course name to see dates offered
- Click “Catalog URL” to review course offering and contacts