Fellowships provide new physicians with the clinical experience necessary to meet the highest standards of patient care. Our fellows receive the best training possible by training side-by- side with faculty physicians at the bedside at the University of Maryland Medical Center.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Critical Care Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Geriatric Medicine
- Hematology and Medical Oncology
- Infectious Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
- Interventional Pulmonology
- Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care Medicine
- Sleep Medicine
- Transplant Hepatology
- Abdominal Imaging**
- Cardiothoracic Radiology**
- Emergency and Trauma Imaging**
- Neuroendovascular Intervention
- Imaging Informatics**
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging**
- Musculoskeletal Radiology**
- Women's Imaging and Breast Imaging**
**GME provides oversight for participation in the MATCH, where applicable. Contact the program directly for more info.
Please contact the program directly for more information.