- Samer S. El-Kamary, MB,ChB, MPH
- Wendy Lane, MD, MPH
- Laundette Jones, PhD
- Marissa L. Khajavi, MD, MPH
- Helen Powell, PhD
- Diane Marie M. St. George, PhD
- J. Kathleen Tracy, PhD
The Division of Preventive Medicine focuses on the prevention of disease and promotion of the well-being of children and adults, in Maryland, the United States, and around the world.
Our faculty is involved in:
- Training physicians in preventive medicine and public health.
- Teaching epidemiology and prevention to MPH, medical, and graduate students.
- Conducting research on risk factors and prevention of acute and chronic diseases and injury at home, in the workplace, and in the community.
Episode 104: All About Preventive Medicine
October 27, 2023
In this episode of The OSA Insider Podcast, preventive medicine physicians and leaders Dr. Marissa Khajavi and Dr. Cara Dooley, shine a light on preventive medicine, how to know if it might be a good fit for you, what different roles in the field might look like, and how to learn more about it.