Skip to main content

Changing Tenure Status

Changing from Tenure Track to Non-Tenure Track

This change requires approval of the VPAA and the Dean

Please submit one copy of the following:  

Changing from Non-Tenure Track to Tenure Track

Please call our office at (410) 706-2656 regarding this type of change for all ranks.

These changes are handled on a case-by-case basis depending on the faculty member’s rank and history on the tenure track.