Changing Primary Departments
Contact OAA before processing this change in status. This change will require Council and Dean’s approval, if the faculty member is only changing the Department that holds their primary appointment. Please submit one copy of the following:
- Letter from new Department Chair requesting the change and addressing the role of the faculty member in their department.
- Letter from current Department Chair supporting the change
- Letter from faculty member acknowledging the change in Department. If they are also on the tenure track, the letter should acknowledge that their tenure clock is not changing.
- CV verification and CV
- FAIS signed by new Chair and Salary Sheet
- Secondary Appointment Form
- No end date (ends when primary appointment ends)
- Signed by both chairs
Forms can be found here: Forms, Letters & Templates