Virtual Tour of the Shock Trauma Center
When Life is on the Line…
R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center
March 22, 2021
3:30 pm - 5 pm
The Maryland AHEC Program invites you to a Virtual Tour of The R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center.
About the Shock Trauma Center:
- A Worldwide Leader in Trauma Care
- The Nation’s First and Only Integrated Trauma Hospital
- The Heart of Maryland’s exceptional Emergency Medical Services
- A National Model of Excellence
- Approximately 96% Survival Rate
Virtual Book Discussion
January 21, 2021
Virtual Book Discussion with Dr. Damon Tweedy, author of New York Times Bestseller, “Black Man In A White Coat." The event, co-sponsored by the Maryland AHEC and Vermont AHEC Programs, was held and recorded on Zoom.