Schedule and Order Online: iLabs
CIBR's iLab Portal: Easy Access to Core Facility Services and Instrumentation
Investigators can easilty access many of the Core Facility services and instrumentation available on campus via CIBR's iLab portal.
- Postdocs, Research Staff and Students will need to identify the faculty member whose lab they belong to the first time they log-in. This is a 1-time process.
- Getting Started with iLab: Students, Postdocs, Research Staff and Other Non-PI's
- Faculty Investigators (PI’s) will be able to place orders immediately and select from a list of her or his currently funded project ID’s. This PDF will show you how to approve members to your lab within iLabs and assign permission to use sponsored funds.
- Approving Members to Your iLab (For PI's)
- Please find a larger list of FAQ's related to using CIBR's iLab Portal here
Please don’t hesitate to contact Tom McHugh (firstname.lastname@example.org 6-6041) directly with any questions regarding how to place an order, billing, etc.