Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
22 S Greene St
Education and Training
- Little Flower Junior College, Hyderabad, India. 1992
- Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad, India. 1998
- Internship, Gandhi Hospital, Hyderabad, India. 1999
- Residency in Diagnostic Radiology, NIMS, Hyderabad, India. 2002
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Memorial Health University Medical Center, Savannah, GA. 2006
- Fellowship, Emergency/Trauma Radiology, University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore, MD. 2007
- Fellowship, Abdominal Imaging, Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN. 2011
Blunt and penetrating brain injury, Penetrating neck injury, Orbital and Optic nerve injuriy, Dual-Energy CT in Blunt traumatic brain injury
Bodanapally, U. K., et al. "Prognostic Predictors of Visual Outcome in Open Globe Injury: Emphasis on Facial CT Findings." American Journal of Neuroradiology (2017).
Bodanapally, Uttam K., et al. "Penetrating aerodigestive injuries in the neck: a proposed CT-aided modified selective management algorithm." European radiology 26.7 (2016): 2409-2417.
Bodanapally, U. K., et al. "Hyperintense optic nerve due to diffusion restriction: diffusion-weighted imaging in traumatic optic neuropathy." American Journal of Neuroradiology 36.8 (2015): 1536-1541.
Bodanapally, Uttam K., et al. "Arterial injuries after penetrating brain injury in civilians: risk factors on admission head computed tomography." Journal of neurosurgery 122.1 (2015): 219-226.
Bodanapally, Uttam K., et al. "Traumatic optic neuropathy prediction after blunt facial trauma: derivation of a risk score based on facial CT findings at admission." Radiology 272.3 (2014): 824-831.