Creating or Updating an Online Faculty Profile
Thank you for taking the time to create or update your faculty profile. If you wish to delegate profile editing to someone on your staff, please click here.
If you have already created a profile and need to update the content, please click here.
At a minimum, your new profile should include:
- Your educational background
- Your biosketch
- Key words about your research interests and/or clinical interests
- Three to five publication citations to highlight, if applicable.
Please take a moment to review the editable fields, before proceeding.
To see an example of a new profile, please click here.
If you have an official faculty portrait that meets standards, it should appear automatically on your profile. Click here to obtain an official faculty portrait.
How to Create Your New Faculty Profile
Before you Start:
Organize and prepare your your new profile content in a Word document.
View the Training Video:
Login to Terminal Four
Login to TERMINALFOUR (T4) by visiting either of the following web addresses in a web browser*:
* Please use Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
To login, enter your UMID username and password (see Figure A)
- If you don’t know your UMID, see UMB Account Management.
- If you are unable to login to your new profile, or you don’t have a UMID, complete the Faculty Profile Notification Form.
Enter your Profile information into the web content management system
Click your Name:
Click the Content Tab:
Click your Name to open the content of your faculty profile:
Enter or paste your profile information in the appropriate fields.
When you have finished entering content, select the Preview button located on the top right side of the page.
When you are satisfied, click the green Publish button located next to the Preview button.
Your changes will be published (show up on the live website) within 15 minutes.
When you have completed your profile, please inform the Dean by completing this short form.
When you have completed your profile, please inform the Dean by clicking here.
- If you don't see your profile after logging in, please let us know by completing this form.
- The short video above contains step-by-step instructions on how to update your profile.
- Remember to click "Update and Approve" after updating your profile. This saves and publishes your changes.
- Changes approved in TerminalFour are published to the live website every 30 minutes so don't worry if your updates don't show up immediately.
- Don't forget you can delegate profile editing to someone on your staff by completing this form.
- There are new specifications for faculty portraits. If you had a photo on your old faculty profile page that's not appearing on your new profile page, it may be because the older photo does not meet the new requirements. Click here for more information on faculty profiles. If you are unsure as to why your profile is not appearing on the new page, please contact Andy Goldberg.
Questions or Concerns
Please contact Andy Goldberg by email or phone: 410-706-4280.