Official Faculty Profile Portraits
Faculty portraits are used for online profiles and campus publications such as SOMnews, The Buzz, the Voice and bulletins. If you have an official faculty portrait that meets standards, it should appear automatically on your profile. Faculty portraits are added to faculty profiles by the SOM photographers. They are not uploaded using Terminal Four (T4).
Official faculty portraits are taken FREE of charge at your convenience by School of Medicine photographers. The studio is located on the first floor of the Bressler Building (655 W. Baltimore Street, Room 1-009).
Getting a Faculty Portrait
Faculty portraits are by appointment only (NO walk-ins).
The studio is open Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 10 am – 2 pm. Appointments are set up in 15 min intervals. Please observe the following instructions and guidelines:
- Arrive at the studio at your appointed time.
- Write your name on the sign-in sheet located by the door to the studio.
- Knock on the door to let us know you have arrived.
- Only one student/faculty will be allowed in the studio at a time.
- Masks MUST be worn
As requested by Dean Reece, please wear the following:
- Male Portraits: Suit and tie, or a white coat and tie
- Female Portraits: Professional attire for women, or a white coat
Faculty Portrait Questions
Mark Teske or Tom Jemski
The Division of Visual & Broadcast Media
Bressler Research Building, Room 1-009
Baltimore, MD 21201
Phone: (410) 706-7808
Faculty Profile Questions
Office of Public Affairs
Digital & Web Communications
Bressler Research Building, Room 14-006
Baltimore, Maryland 21201