The Maryland Psychiatric Research Center (MPRC) will serve as the primary consultation service center for statewide referrals for individuals experiencing early signs or symptoms of psychosis.
- Provides consultations on diagnosis, treatment recommendations, and school and family management
- Full evaluation and complete consultation report
- Treatment and intervention recommendations
- Risk assessment and recommendations
- Telephone and tele-consultation for providers and their patients with limited or no access to EIP clinics