Contract Research Services and Collaborations
The Division of Translational Radiation Sciences (DTRS) conducts contract-based and collaborative research in compliance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) regulations to help companies bring new drugs toward clinical trial and FDA approval. DTRS acts as a full-service contract research organization structured and staffed to assist companies along the development spectrum. The division takes a results-driven approach to research and development and, through collaborations with investigators within the adjoining School of Pharmacy, can assist pharmaceutical and medical device companies with:
- Preclinical trial design and efficacy studies;
- Pharmacometric analysis;
- Biomarker identification and validation; and
- Regulatory submissions.
Our services and capabilities include:
- Animal models;
- Medical device testing;
- Radiation physics and dosimetry;
- Bioinformatics and computational modeling;
- Population pharmacokinetics and disease progression modeling;
- Biomarker discovery and validation;
- Regulatory support services;
- GLP quality system; and
- Contract administration and project management teams.
For additional information, please contact France Carrier, PhD, at firstname.lastname@example.org.