Our colleagues at academic medical institutions in Puerto Rico, Texas, and Florida have been severely impacted by the recent hurricanes. Over the next few weeks, we would like to encourage you to make a donation — of any amount — to help affected institutions in their recovery efforts.
Below is a list of medical institutions accepting donations provided by the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC). Please consider making a donation to one or many.
Thank you for your generosity and help.
E. Albert Reece, MD, PhD, MBA
Vice President for Medical Affairs, University of Maryland
John Z. and Akiko K. Bowers Distinguished Professor and Dean
Medical Institutions Accepting Donations
- The University of Texas Medical Branch
- Texas A&M University Staff Emergency Fund
- Texas A&M Health Sciences Center Hurricane Harvey Relief
- UTHealth Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund
- Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (for college students) Harvey HELP
- MD Anderson Caring Fund
- Baylor College of Medicine Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund