University of Maryland Critical Care Conference
Monday, March 23, 2020
MSTF Leadership Hall
UM School of Medicine
685 W. Baltimore Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
7:30 - 8:00 am
Sign-in and Breakfast
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Dr. Becker will be presenting two talks:
"Transitioning from Standard to High Performance Resuscitation in the Hospital"
"Advanced Brain and Body Resuscitation"
- Describe the potential use of simulation for resuscitation training.
- Describe the use of echocardiography during cardiac arrest resuscitation.
- Explain the rationale and implementation strategy for targeted temperature management after cardiac arrest.
- Discuss the potential use of intra-aortic approaches for resuscitation of patients with refractory cardiac arrest.
Who Should Attend
This meeting will be of interest to critical care and emergency medicine physicians, nurse practitioners, residents, fellows and other healthcare professionals in critical care medicine.
Continuing Medical Education Credits (CME)
The University of Maryland School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Maryland School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has been submitted to the University of Maryland Medical Center for approval to award 6.50 contact hours. University of Maryland Center is an approved provider of continuing education by the Maryland Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Academic Services Specialist
Office of Faculty Affairs and Professional Development
- Non-UMMS Physicians who want CME - $25.00
- Everyone else - FREE