- Swarthmore College, BA, 1974
- University of Pittsburgh, MD, 1978
- Tulane University, Residency Training in Psychiatry, 1980-83
- Assistant Professor, Tulane University Department of Psychiatry 1983-86
- Assistant Professor, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, 1986-95
- Associate Professor, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, 1995-present
- Associate Dean of Medical Education, University of Maryland School of Medicine, 1997-present
- Medical Education
- History of Psychiatry
- General Psychiatry
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
Dolan, S.L., Mallott, D.B., Emery, J.A "Passive Learning: A Marker for the Academically at Risk." Medical Teacher, 6(24), pp.648-649, 2002.
Mallott, D., Raczek, J., Skinner, C., Jarrell, K., Schimko, M ., Jarrell, B. "A Basis for Electronic Cognitive Simulation: The Heuristic Patient." Surgical Innovation, 12 (1), pp.43-49,2005.
Mallott, D.B. Interview: Dena's Letter and Affective Domain Issues. Clincial Orthopaedics and Ralated Research 449, pp. 56-61, 2006.
Faculty members: Update your contact information and create a profile.