Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences
Education and Training
- Emory University - BS, Neuroscience and Behavioral Biology
- Emory University School of Medicine - MD, Cum Laude
- University of Maryland Medical Center - OB/GYN Residency
Dr. Hurvitz treats obstetric and benign gynecology patients. She enjoys building lifelong relationships with patients and their families and helping them with their differing needs over time.
Dr. Hurvitz’s clinical interests include contraception, complex obstetrics and recurrent pregnancy loss. She graduated from Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia, and completed her OB/GYN residency at University of Maryland Medical Center.
Contraception, recurrent pregnancy loss, family planning, complex obstetrics
- General Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Family planning
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Obstetric care
- Medical student teaching award, 2015
- Medical student teaching aware, 2017
- Medical director of faculty outpatient practice