Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
Education and Training
- MD: University of Pittsburgh 2001
- Internship: Western Pennsylvania Hospital 2002
- Residency: University of Michigan Medical System - Diagnostic Radiology 2006
- Fellowship: University of Michigan Medical System - Emergency Radiology 2007
- Certifications: ABR Diagnostic Radiology 2006, continuous MOC
Alexis Boscak is an assistant professor of radiology at the University of Maryland School of Medicine, in the Trauma and Emergency Radiology section of the UMMC Department of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine.
Dr. Alexis provides 24/7/365 diagnostic imaging expertise to the University of Maryland Medical System including the R. Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center.
Nonclinical activities include participation in trauma and emergency research as well as active engagement in the training of fellows, residents and medical students.
trauma, emergency, radiology education, mass casualty / disaster, forensic imaging