Changing Primary Departments
Contact OAA before processing this change in status. This change will require Council and Dean’s approval, if the faculty member is only changing the Department that holds their primary appointment. Please submit one copy of the following:
- Letter from new Department Chair requesting the change and addressing the role of the faculty member in their department.
- Letter from current Department Chair supporting the change
- Letter from faculty member acknowledging the change in Department. If they are also on the tenure track, the letter should acknowledge that their tenure clock is not changing.
- CV and CV verification
- FAIS signed by new Chair and Salary Sheet.
- Volunteer FAIS signed by current Chair if faculty member is maintaining a secondary appointment in their current department.