How To Apply
The PMR program does not participate in Match Day, as typical of other clinical areas. We accept applications through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). You may also apply by assembling the following materials:
- PMR Residency Application
- Official Transcripts: both undergraduate and medical school official transcripts are required; should be in a sealed, official envelope.
- Personal Statement: please specify your reasons for selecting residency training in Preventive Medicine and include information about your special skills, interests, and career goals.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two Photographs: for identification purposes only; please sign each on the back and enclose with application.
- MCAT scores (GRE scores for foreign medical graduates)
- Three letters of recommendation. One letter should be from your PGY1 Program Director and one should be a Dean’s letter.
Please send this application package to:
Wendy Lane, MD, MPH
Director, Preventive Medicine Residency Program
University of Maryland at Baltimore
660 W. Redwood St.
Howard Hall Room 102H
Baltimore, MD 21201-1596