We hope the following information is helpful to our CRNA staff.
Please select a category, or simply scroll down the page.
- Anesthesiology UM SOM Home Page
- Concur: Travel and expense management
- EAP: Employee Assistance Program; a free, confidential, counseling service available to employees.
- HR Connections: One-stop shop for all Human Resources-related activities for employees and new hires
- HS/HSL Research Connection: Faculty librarians collaborate with you in each step of the research process: idea exploration, review of the published literature, information management, authorship, assessing the impact of research and more.
- MIEMSS Protocols: The Maryland Medical Protocols for Emergency Medical Services Providers
- PolicyStat: Quick link for looking up policies.
- SpinSchedules: Online scheduling program
- Stanford Emergency Manual
- You and UMMC: A website all about the Baltimore area.
Password-Protected Websites (Require Log in)
- Anesthesia Intranet/AnesWeb: Clinical and administrative resources.
- ATLAS: Anesthesiology directory; staff phone numbers and email addresses.
- CICERO (Collaborative Institutional Comprehensive Evaluation of Research Online): UMMS Institutional Review Board.
- CRNA Intranet: CRNA pertinent links, forms, meeting minutes and announcements
- Ehandbook: Used to search for clinical policies and guidelines.
- UMMSAFE: UMMSAFE is the UMMS online adverse event (incident report) reporting system.
- Score (Safety, Clinical Outcomes, Research, and Effectiveness) Committees
- UMMS U: Online education training located through HR Connections.
Internal Websites (Only Available Within the UMMC Network)
- Positive Points Recognition Program
- Resilience in Stressful Events (RISE) Program: A peer support service for staff who encounters a stressful, clinically related event. Support from RISE is available 24 hours a day/7 days a week. A RISE responder is immediately available to assist you. You may contact a RISE responder using in-house pager #12602.
- Sanford Guide ID Update
- UMMC Insider
- UMMC CRNAs
Doc Halo: A secure app used to communicate personal health information with UMMC nurses, ancillary clinical staff and physicians.
EPIC Haiku: Haiku provides authorized clinical users of Epic’s Electronic Health Record with secure access to clinic schedules, hospital patient lists, health summaries, test results and notes.
SpinFinity: The app version of Spinfusion via android or iphone.
Please contact Riva Yevdayev for assistance. For more information see Instadose Dosimeter
Please email James Payne or call 410-328-5174 for assistance.