- Nancy Ellish, DrPH, MSPH
- Patti Elaine Gravitt, PhD, MS
- Wendy Lane, MD, MPH
- Laundette Jones, PhD
- Diane Marie M. St. George, PhD
- J. Kathleen Tracy, PhD
- Roumen M. Vesselinov, PhD
The Division of Preventive Medicine focuses on prevention of disease and promotion of well-being of children and adults, in Maryland, the United States, and around the world.
Our faculty is involved in:
- Training physicians in preventive medicine and public health.
- Teaching epidemiology and prevention to MPH, medical and graduate students.
- Conducting research on risk factors and prevention of acute and chronic diseases and injury at home, in the workplace, and in the community.