How to Apply
How to Apply
- Department of Anesthesiology Fellowship Application
- Information for Prospective UMMC Residents and Fellows
- International Medical Graduates
Your file is complete when we receive:
- The completed University of Maryland Application for Fellowship in Anesthesiology. The application must have an original signature.
- Current curriculum vitae
- Your Personal Statement (name and credentials should appear on the personal statement)
- A copy of your medical school transcript
- Your USMLE I, II & III /COMLEX scores
- Your specialty specific In-Service, In-Training exam or Board Scores
- Three letters of reference; one of which should be from the chairman or program director of your training program
All documents (items 1-6) should be submitted and received in full.
All Letters of Recommendation should be sent directly from the respective writer, unless the LORs are in a sealed envelope with their signature across the back.
Applications and LORs can be sent by postal mail or courier to:
Shobana Bharadwaj, MBBS, Obstetric Anesthesiology Fellowship Program Director
c/o Residency & Fellowship Program Coordinator
Department of Anesthesiology
University of Maryland Medical Center
22 South Greene Street, Suite S11C00
Baltimore, Maryland 21201
Electronic submissions should be sent to: email@example.com