- All academic degrees must be designated as awarded (see Dean’s memo regarding faculty degrees).
- Faculty appointments are processed on a continuous basis.
- All new faculty will be subject to the APT Policy that went into effect July 1, 1998.
- For APT Committee level appointments, allow a total of four to six months for final approval.
- An offer letter is always required for a new full-time faculty appointment.
- Before starting paperwork on a new, part-time appointment, check with OAA whether an offer letter will be required.
* The APT Committee considers rank and tenure as two separate actions.