Center for Vaccine Development and Global Health
University of Maryland School of Medicine
685 West Baltimore Street
Baltimore, MD 21201-1509 USA
Phone: + 1 (410) 706-5328
Fax: +1 (410) 706-6205
Director of Marketing and Public Relations
The Center for Vaccine Development and Global Health is located approximately 20 minutes north of Baltimore-Washington International Airport, and 40 miles (70 km) northeast of Washington, D.C.
Need a campus map? Please follow this link.
Directions to CVD
University of Maryland School of Medicine, Health Science Facility II
20 Penn Street, Baltimore MD, 21201
From the South:
- From I-95 North, take Exit 53 (395 North) toward Downtown/ Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
- Stay right on Martin Luther King Blvd.
- Proceed 1 mile then turn right on W. Pratt Street.
- Penn Street Parking Garage is the first Parking Garage on your left in the middle of the block.
- Drive in the garage and take a parking ticket. Park your car on any level based on the availability of space.
- When you take the elevator to the ground floor, you will exit onto Penn Street.
To HSF I:
- We are located at 685 W. Baltimore St. HSF I Room 480, but the easiest way to get to us from Penn Street is through HSF II, located at the corner of Penn and Lombard Streets.
- Turn left on Penn Street and walk one block to the entrance of Health Sciences Facility II.
- Entrance of the building is located at the corner of Lombard & Penn Streets.
- Take the elevator to the 4th Turn right and walk down the long hallway that is behind the elevators.
- Follow the hallway to the main CVD office located in HSF I, room 480.
UMB Parking Facility Map