Medical Student Research Day
The University of Maryland School of Medicine Medical Student Research Day
The Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Honor Society and the Office of Student Research (OSR) in the Dean's Office have sponsored Medical Student Research Day (MSRD) for over 40 years. MSRD is a proud tradition for University of Maryland's medical students to present their research accomplishments to the school and the campus. The presentations are judged, and competitive prizes are awarded in recognition of outstanding research and presentations.
- 43rd Annual Medical Student Research Day - This year's event will be held virtually through Zoom in the afternoons of November 12-13, 2020 (~1-5pm). More information will be available soon
- More information can be found on the event webapge
- Presentation Registration is open and is due on September 29. See Presenting at MSRD page for more details.
- If you are interested in attending the event, please respond through the MSRD Interest Form by October 16.
- If you are interested in becoming a judge for the event, please see the Participation as Judge section on the event webpage.
- For questions, please use the Ask MSRD form.
- 42nd Annual Medical Student Research Day (November 19, 2019 - This event has passed) - Please see award announcement, event program, and abstract booklet on the event page.
- Past MSRD Awards and Booklets
Qi Cao, J.D.
Office of Student Research
For questions, please use the Ask MSRD form.