Medical Student Research Day
The University of Maryland School of Medicine Medical Student Research Day
The Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Honor Society and the Office of Student Research (OSR) in the Dean's Office have sponsored Medical Student Research Day (MSRD) for over 40 years. MSRD is a proud tradition for University of Maryland's medical students to present their research accomplishments to the school and the campus. The presentations are judged, and competitive prizes are awarded in recognition of outstanding research and presentations.
- 42nd Annual Medical Student Research Day (November 19, 2019) - The event will be held from noon to 6:45pm, in HSRF III and MSTF.
- More information can be found on the event webpage.
- Presentation Registration is currently open and is due on September 25. See Presenting at MSRD page for more details.
- RSVP Form - Respond by October 18. You can also use this form to indicate your interest in becoming a judge or a presenter.
- Ask MSRD - If you have questions, please submit them using this form.
- 41st Annual Medical Student Research Day (November 14, 2018) - Congratulations to the awardees for their outstanding presentations! Please see award announcement, event program, and abstract booklet on the event page.
- Past MSRD Awards and Booklets
Qi Cao, J.D.
Office of Student Research
For questions, please use the Ask MSRD form.