Medical Student Research Day
The University of Maryland School of Medicine Medical Student Research Day
The Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Honor Society and the Office of Student Research (OSR) in the Dean's Office have sponsored Medical Student Research Day (MSRD) for over 40 years. MSRD is a proud tradition for University of Maryland's medical students to present their research accomplishments to the school and the campus. The presentations are judged, and competitive prizes are awarded in recognition of outstanding research and presentations.
- 42nd Annual Medical Student Research Day (November 19, 2019) - The event will be held from noon to 6:45pm, in HSRF III and MSTF.
- More information including schedule and presentation titles list can be found on the event webpage.
- Presentation Registration and abstract submission is currently closed. If you are a registered presenter, see Presenting at MSRD for more details including presentation procedures and presentation resources.
- RSVP Form - Respond by extened deadline November 12.
- If you are a faculty member, resident, fellow, or research associate and you are interested in becoming a judge for this year's MSRD, please use the Judges Availability Form to provide your availability and other information.
- Ask MSRD - If you have questions, please submit them using this form.
- 41st Annual Medical Student Research Day (November 14, 2018) - Please see award announcement, event program, and abstract booklet on the event page for this past event.
- Past MSRD Awards and Booklets
Qi Cao, J.D.
Office of Student Research
For questions, please use the Ask MSRD form.