Medical Student Research Day
The University of Maryland School of Medicine Medical Student Research Day
The Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Honor Society and the Office of Student Research (OSR) in the Dean's Office have sponsored Medical Student Research Day (MSRD) for over 40 years. MSRD is a proud tradition for University of Maryland's medical students to present their research accomplishments to the school and the campus. The presentations are judged, and competitive prizes are awarded in recognition of outstanding research and presentations.
Hosted by: University of Maryland School of Medicine/Office of Student Research and Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Honor Medical Society Maryland Beta Chapter
Gregory B. Carey, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Microbiology and Immunology
Assistant Dean for Student Research and Education
Executive Director of Student Research and Community Outreach, OSR
Director of PRISM, UM Scholars and STAR-PREP Student Research Programs
Qi Cao, J.D.
45th Annual Medical Student Research Day
This year's event will be held at the SMC Campus Center in the afternoon and evening of November 16, 2022 (~12-6:10pm). More information will be updated regularly.
- More information can be found on the event webpage, including preliminary general schedule and presentation titles list.
- Pranshu Mohindra, MD, MBBS will be the keynote speaker for the event.
- Presentation Registration and Abstract Submission are closed. More information about presenting can be found on Presenting at MSRD.
- If you are interested in attending the event, please respond through the MSRD Interest Form by November 3.
- If you are interested in becoming a judge for the event, please respond through the Judges Sign-Up Form by November 3. We welcome UM SOM faculty, postdoctoral and research fellows, residents, research associates, research staff to be judges for the event.
- For questions, please use the Ask MSRD form.
Qi Cao, J.D.
Office of Student Research
For questions, please use the Ask MSRD form.