The Department of Orthopaedics is dedicated to delivering high-quality clinical care, teaching the next generation of leaders in orthopaedic surgery, and researching how to best treat musculoskeletal injuries and conditions.
Private philanthropy is critical to sustaining our standard of excellence and fueling our research discoveries. Your gift will allow our scientific investigators to engage in new and promising areas of research that would otherwise be impossible and equip our students with the tools to grow into technically well-prepared physicians and surgeons.
WAYS TO GIVE
Your philanthropic gift is a wonderful way to:
- Thank your physician for a job well done
- Give back to the institution where you were trained
- Advance research innovations in an area that is meaningful to you
- Create an enduring legacy through endowed professorships and research funds
- Honor a loved one or friend
To learn more about how you can make a difference in supporting the growth and advancement of the Department of Orthopaedics
Jane Anderson, Director of Philanthropy
Office of Development
31 S. Greene Street, Third Floor
Baltimore, MD 21201
Gifts to support the University of Maryland School of Medicine are administered by the University of Maryland Baltimore Foundation, Inc.