Under the direction of Dudley K. Strickland, PhD, Associate Dean for Graduate and Postdoctoral Training, the Office of Postdoctoral Scholars (OPS) is co-directed by:
- Jennifer Aumiller, MEd, Director, Pre & Postdoctoral Career Development
Bressler Research Building (BRB), Room 4-004
Contact for career development opportunities, career counseling and advocacy.
- Renee Cockerham, PhD, Program Manager, Office of Postdoctoral Scholars
Bressler Research Building (BRB), Room 4-002
Contact for matters related to policy, procedures and advocacy.
- Melissa Kroeger, MA, Program Specialist, Office of Postdoctoral Scholars
Bressler Research Building (BRB), Room 1-005
Contact for matters related to marketing, communications, and event planning.
- Office of Academic Administration, School of Medicine
Headed by Assistant Dean, Academic Administration & Human Resources David Ingle, MBA.
The SOM’s Office of Academic Administration is responsible for all postdoctoral fellow and faculty appointments.
- Office of Faculty Research Career Development, School of Medicine
Specialist, Stacie Mendoza, runs monthly workshops for postdocs on identifying non-federal funding opportunities.
- Graduate School, University of Maryland Baltimore
Senior Associate Dean, Erin Golembewski, PhD, is an important advisor to and partner of the SOM’s Office of Postdoctoral Scholars.
- Graduate Program in Life Sciences
Sharron Graves, DBA, MS, Program Administrator
Contact Sharron for matters pertaining to students and recruitment for all GPILS programs.
- Center for Innovative Biomedical Resources
Tom McHugh, MS, Program Administrator