Flu Shots and Asymptomatic COVID Screening
University Immediate Care offers flu vaccines to UMB employees and students. We are offering the quadrivalent inactivated fluzone vaccine (covering for influenza A subtypes and influenza B). If needed, we are also offering students and employees asymptomatic COVID screening during the same visit as their flu vaccine administration.
For more information about the flu vaccine, please read Vaccine Information Sheet
Everyone can get a Flu Shot!
UM students with active insurance are covered at UM Immediate Care.
UM employees' insurance will cover the flu shot at UM Immediate Care if any of the following applies:
- you have active insurance through University of Maryland
- you have active insurance not through University of Maryland however, HMO and MCO plans must list a University of Maryland Family Medicine provider on your insurance card in order to be covered.
Out-of-pocket rates for those not covered by insurance:
- $40 Flu Shot or $70 High Dose Flu Shot
- + $56 Administration Fee
- No walk-ins will be accepted. Please reserve your space in advance by completing the form below.
- The time you select is not a set appointment at that time. It begins the range of time you can arrive to get your flu shot.
- You must have photo ID present to check-in.
- If your insurance is covering the flu shot, you must present your insurance card when you check-in.
Scheduling an Appointment
Self-scheduled appointments are available now.
COVID testing and Flu shots are being conducted at SMC Center at 621 W. Lombard St, Baltimore, MD. Appointments are required and can be made by clicking here.
When registering please use the name listed on your insurance card, this will avoid any accidental duplications of medical records. ** If you have an active MyPortfolio account, your results will be directly linked to your account. If you do not have a MyPortfolio account it will allow you to sign up as a guest and create an account for you.