- Obtain a National Matching Service (NMS) number at https://natmatch.com/gcadmissions
- Complete the University of Maryland Genetic Counseling Program online application
- Submit payment ($80) for processing
- Copy of resume/CV
- 3 recommendations - your recommendations are managed by the online application; you will need the email addresses of your recommenders for this process
- (Optional) Copy of GRE scores
- Applicants must submit transcripts from each college/university attended, including work in progress at the time of application. Unofficial copies may be provided for the application review process. Admitted students must provide an official transcript(s) upon admission to the university.