- Obtain a National Matching Service (NMS) number at https://natmatch.com/gcadmissions
- Complete University of Maryland Genetic Counseling Program application
- Submit payment ($80) for processing
Mail or email to MGC Program:
(Mailing address and email are below)
- Copy of resume/CV
- 3 letters of recommendation emailed or mailed directly from the recommender
- (Optional) Request copy of GRE scores to be sent to the MGC Program
- (Institution code: 5848, Department code: 0210)
- Applicants must submit transcripts from each college/university attended, including work in progress at the time of application. Unofficial copies may be provided for the application review process. Admitted students must provide an official transcript(s) upon admission to the university.
All application materials should be emailed (preferred) or sent to:
University of Maryland School of Medicine
685 W. Baltimore St.
Baltimore, MD 21201
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org