Junior-level researchers are encouraged to submit abstracts for poster presentations. Abstracts will be reviewed and the authors of abstracts that receive the best scores will be invited to give oral presentations at the symposium.
Deadline: Abstracts are due August 15, 2023
Abstract Body Formatting
- The abstract is limited to one page and should list all authors, with degrees and academic or professional affiliations.
- The font should be 12 pt. Times New Roman, single-spaced with half-inch margins.
- One figure or table is allowed for each abstract submission.
- Please submit file as a PDF.
- PDF size of abstract should not exceed 10 megabytes.
The body must include the following headers:
To Complete Your Submission
- Please submit your abstract by email to: AlaviBradleySymposium@som.umaryland.edu
Title your email “Alavi and Bradley Symposium Abstract Submission."
- Authors of abstracts selected for oral or poster presentations will be notified by email.
- Awards will be given to recognize outstanding abstracts.