External Training Links
The NIH Clinical Center website presents archived videos and materials for a wide range of clinical research presentations.
University of Maryland Baltimore County Training Center
This Duke University website as part of the Clinical Trials Networks Best Practices project, funded by the National Institutes of Health contains online training for Investigators and Staff.
- Clinical Research Introduction
- Clinical Research Writing Educational Series
- Evidence-Based Medicine Educational Series
- Good Clinical Practice
- Hot Topics in Clinical Research Symposia
- Human Research Subject Protection
- Keys to Building a Successful Research Site
The Medical College of Wisconsin, with support from the National Institutes of Health, presents interactive websites on the Informed Consent Process.
Regulatory Affairs for Biotechnology Training Center includes courses on Regulatory Issues, Good Manufacturing Practices and Quality Control/Quality Assurance for Biotechnology Products.