Keeping Ischemic and Threatened Extremities Safe (KITES)
Who Should Attend
This meeting will be of interest to:
- Cardiac Surgeons
- Interventional Cardiologists
- Interventional Radiologists
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Radiology Techs
- Surgical Residents
- Vascular Fellows
- Vascular Surgeons
- Vascular Techs
- Wound Care Specialists
- Other Health Care Professionals
At the conclusion of this educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Describe new data/literature in the field of vascular surgery.
- Describe new techniques in the field of vascular surgery.
- Identify changes in their practice patterns to conform to new advances in vascular surgery.