Report Animal Health Concerns
To Report Animal Health Concerns During Regular Hours
(Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-5 pm)
Please call 443-602-0690 to contact the veterinary technician on-call to report the animal health problem.
- If there is no answer, leave a voicemail and/or send a text message, if possible.
- Contact 410-706-3540 to report the issue if you do not get a response in a timely manner.
Please be sure to fill out the white Animal Evaluation Request form. Extras are on a clipboard outside the animal housing room. If you do not see any forms, contact the husbandry supervisor for your building. Contact information should be on the door.
For After Hour Emergencies
Please call the Vet On-Call Cell phone to speak with a Comp Med Veterinarian.
If the on-call vet cannot answer when you call:
- Please leave a number you can be reached at this time (EX: cell phone)
- Provide a brief description of the issue, building and room number of the involved animal, etc.
- The veterinarian will return your call as soon as possible.
- If you don’t receive a call within 20 minutes, try calling again and if no answer, please send a text as some veterinarians live in areas with weak cell reception.
- If still no response, call the Chief Veterinarian, Dr. Turhan Coksaygan, at 607-222-2954 for assistance.
Please be sure to fill out the white Animal Evaluation Request form. Extras are on a clipboard outside the animal housing room.