Skip to main content

CM/VR Employees Only

Employee Health at UMIC

  • Contact UMIC at 667-214-1899 or use the scheduling link

    UMIC is available for the following services during business hours (otherwise go to the Emergency room or your primary care physician):

    1. Workers’ Compensation —type of insurance covering employees for injuries or illnesses sustained while performing job duties.
      • Report work-related injuries and illnesses, regardless of whether medical treatment is required, to Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) within three days of the incident. All information can be found on the EHS website Workers’ Compensation
      • If seeking medical treatment, print a copy of the injury report and take it with you to document that EHS has been notified.
    2. Work-related medical procedures for employees that are paid for by your UMB department.