All applicants must be graduates of an approved medical school and have satisfactorily completed one year of approved post-graduate training (PGY-1), prior to entering clinical training in radiation oncology. We accept all applications through ERAS. All positions are only offered through the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
The following materials must be submitted through ERAS no later than November 1st:
- ERAS application
- Curriculum vitae (ERAS format is acceptable)
- Personal statement
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE) or "Dean's letter"
- Three letters of recommendation, preferably including one or two from academic Radiation Oncologists.
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE Step 1
- USMLE Step 2, when available
- Your email address