The University of Maryland Department of Radiation Oncology has several locations:
- University of Maryland Medical Center in Baltimore, MD
- Central Maryland Radiation Oncology in Columbia, MD
- Tate Cancer Center at Baltimore Washington Medical Center in Glen Burnie, MD
- Upper Chesapeake Health Patricia D. and M. Scot Kaufman Cancer Center in Bel Air, MD
- Maryland Proton Treatment Center in Baltimore, MD
- Requard Radiation Oncology Center at University of Maryland Shore Regional Health in Easton, MD
Each site is staffed with University of Maryland faculty. This affiliation opens the door to leading-edge treatment modalities, cutting-edge clinical trials and expert consultation with University of Maryland Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center (UMGCCC) physicians.