The University of Maryland Department of Radiation Oncology has several locations:
- University of Maryland Medical Center in Baltimore, MD
- Central Maryland Radiation Oncology in Columbia, MD
- Tate Cancer Center at Baltimore Washington Medical Center in Glen Burnie, MD
- Upper Chesapeake Health Patricia D. and M. Scot Kaufman Cancer Center in Bel Air, MD
- Maryland Proton Treatment Center in Baltimore, MD
- Requard Radiation Oncology Center in the Cancer Center at University of Maryland Shore Regional Health in Easton, MD
Each site is staffed with University of Maryland faculty. This affiliation opens the door to leading-edge treatment modalities, cutting-edge clinical trials and expert consultation with University of Maryland Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center (UMGCCC) physicians.