Clinician and Researcher Resources
Submit a question to Connection LHS investigators.
If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
If you or someone you know is in distress or has concerns about mental health or psychosis, here are some confidential and free resources:
Crisis services listed here are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week unless otherwise noted.
- National Suicide Prevention and Crisis Hotline: 988
Languages: English and Spanish
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- National Suicide Prevention Chat
- Crisis Text Line: Text "HOME" to 741741
- Emergency NAMI Helpline: 800-950-NAMI (6264)
Mon - Fri, 10 a.m. - 10 p.m. EST
In a crisis, text “NAMI” to 741741
- SAMHSA 24-Hour Helpline: 800-662-4357
- SAMHSA Treatment Referral Helpline: 1-877-726-4727
Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST
- NIMH Helpline: 866-615-6464
Mon - Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST