Telehealth "Ask the Expert" Webinar Series
In light of COVID19, Telehealth and its procedures are evolving quickly. Ongoing sessions will review:
- Regulatory and Payer Updates
- UMMS Telehealth Ambulatory Telehealth Toolkit
- Questions and Answers
Click here to access the schedule and for instructions on how to connect.
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will temporarily pay clinicians to provide telehealth services for beneficiaries residing across the entire country.
This expanded coverage will enable our providers and care teams greater flexibility to better serve our patients. In coordination with our compliance, finance and IST teams, the UMMS Telehealth team is working quickly to scale our tools, education, and support.
The following serve as additional resources:
- Ambulatory Toolkit for Telehealth
- Zoom Videoconferencing and Support Documents
- Telehealth: Coding and Billing Support
- Telehealth Supporting Information