Otorhinolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
James T. Frenkil Building, 16 S. Eutaw Street, Suite 500, Baltimore MD 21201
Education and Training
- Emory University, Atlanta GA. Bachelor of Science (BS), Biology and Anthropology
- University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore MD. Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Balitmore MD. Internship
- University of Maryland Medical Center, Baltimore MD. Residency
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center & Children's Medical Center of Dallas, Dallas TX. Fellowship, Complex Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Board Certification: American Board of Otolaryngology
Dr. Taylor Teplitzky graduated from the University of Maryland School of Medicine after completing her undergraduate career at Emory University in Atlanta, GA. She went on to complete her residency training in Otorhinolarynology – Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Maryland Medical Center. This was followed by an additional year of training in complex pediatric otolaryngology at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and Children’s Medical Center of Dallas. She is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology.
Dr. Teplitzky’s clinical interests include ear, nose and throat disorders in infants and children with a focus on airway-related problems, swallowing problems, sleep disordered breathing/sleep apnea, ear infections, pediatric neck masses, and allergy.
stridor, dysphagia, sleep disordered breathing/sleep apnea, pediatric neck mass, pediatric allergy, otitis media