Clinical Assistant Professor
Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
Education and Training
- 1996 B.S., University of Maryland, Baltimore County, MD
- 2001 M.D., St. George’s University School of Medicine
Post Graduate Education and Training
- 2001 - 2002 Transitional Year Resident, Maryland General Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- 2002 - 2006 Diagnostic Radiology, New York Medical College, Westchester Medical Center, New York, NY
- 2006 - 2007 Diagnostic Neuroradiology, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD
Dr. Syed Ashruf is a board certified diagnostic radiologist with a Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) in Neuroradiology.
B. Daly, D. Perlow, R. Morales, C. Sliker, N. Amiridze, U. Ashruf, T. Ahmad, Z. Yang, P. Nagy. Sensitivity of Conventional Head CT Compared with Helical Head CT for Intracranial Findings During Whole Body Imaging Autopsy in a U.S. State Chief Medical Examiner Investigation of Sudden Death. RSNA 2008.