Associate Medical Director of the Coronary Care Unit
Education and Training
Semmelweis University, 2012
Prince George's Hospital Center, 2017
- Howard University Hospital- Cardiovascular Disease, 2020
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston- Advanced Heart Failure & Transplant Cardiology, 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine, 2017
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology, 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine- Cardiovascular Disease, 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine- Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology, 2022
Dr. Asadi specializes in Advanced Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplantation at University of Maryland Medical Center in Baltimore. He is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at University of Maryland School of Medicine and is board certified in Internal Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
His expertise includes taking care of patients with heart failure, cardiogenic shock, infiltrative and inflammatory cardiomyopathies, pulmonary hypertension, mechanical circulatory support - temporary and durable devices such as left ventricular assist devices (LVAD) and heart transplant.
He is a faculty member of American College of Cardiology (ACC) and Heart Failure Society of America (HFSA).
Heart failure, Cardiomyopathies, Cardiogenic shock, Invasive hemodynamics, Heart transplantation, Left Ventricular Assist Devices (LVAD), Mechanical Circulatory Support (MCS), Venoarterial Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (VA-ECMO)