The UMB PDAC serves as the voice for postdocs to the administration. We coordinate social and career development activities for postdocs. By becoming involved with PDAC, you are provided with an excellent opportunity to broaden your horizons by networking with your peers, engaging in leadership roles, and in the process, forming new friendships. We are continually seeking input from our fellow postdocs, so please come join the cause!
Ways to Get Involved:
- Contribute to the conceptualization or organization of an event!
- Have an idea for an event? Contact us Renee Cockerham
- Partake in any of the many activities organized by PDAC! Check out the calendar for a list of upcoming events.
- Attend one of the monthly PDAC meetings. These are open to everyone and are held on the second Wednesday of every month at 3:00 pm as a hybrid on Zoom and in room Bressler Research Building Room 4-002. Emails will go out with the Zoom link and directions to the room.
- Join PDAC! Elections are held once per year in June.