Research Opportunities & Awards
The following is a list of summer research programs available for medical and undergraduate students that are sponsored by the University of Maryland School of Medicine and its departments.
For Medical Students
- Program for Research Initiated by Students and Mentors (PRISM) for UM Medical Students
- Summer Program in Obesity, Diabetes and Nutrition Research Training (SPORT)
- University of Maryland School of Medicine Summer Fellowship in Radiation Oncology
- CGE Interprofessional Global Grant Program
- Global Research Opportunities