Remote Access - iOS
This is a guide only. Some screens and steps may vary depending on model and iOS version. These instructions will set up Outlook with the native iOS applications. The Outlook app is optional.
By default all contacts will sync to a mobile device. If you have contacts in any other Folder/Address Book, it is highly recommended to clean these up to avoid duplication and confusion.
- Open Outlook on your computer and go to the People view or the People app in Office 365 on the web.
- Locate any additional contacts folders.
- Clean up as appropriate, deleting any unused contacts and or updating used contacts as required.
If you have replaced your device and restored it from a backup of your old device, you will need to remove any SOM email accounts that have been created by following the below directions:
- Tap your "Settings" app
- Tap "Mail "
- Choose your Medicine/SOM email account
- Scroll to the bottom and select "Delete"
Install Intune MDM
(Required Step) Information and instructions can be found under the Offices of the Dean, Office of Information Services here: Intune MDM