Executive Health Program
University of Maryland Executive Health Program
The University of Maryland Executive Health Program provides busy executives, business owners and their spouses with an efficient, cost-effective way to manage their health without the time-consuming hassles of scheduling appointments, tests, and specialist consultations.
Our Executive Health team of physicians are board-certified and experts in their fields, as well as professors and researchers at the University of Maryland School of Medicine, included among the fastest-growing research enterprises in the country. Our patients receive care from doctors who study, teach, and are trained in the latest advances in medicine and patient care.
Your day will include a comprehensive, head-to-toe health assessment, tailored to meet your specific needs. The level of care and individualized attention that you will receive reaches far beyond anything possible during a typical physical exam. This is a rare opportunity for some of the best medical minds in the world to focus on your healthcare. By the end of the day, your personal team of physicians will analyze your examinations, blood work, and test results. Your team will provide you with a full assessment and a road-map for optimal health to improve your quality of life and increase longevity.
A Typical Comprehensive Physical
The first step is a phone consultation with the Director and Lead Physician of the Executive Health Program, Dr. Rich Colgan, prior to your visit. The phone consultation allows you to review your medical history and discuss any health questions or concerns that you have or that you would like to be addressed during your visit.
- Medicine Consultation & Exam. A thorough review of your medical history and initial baseline physical.
- Laboratory Tests
- Radiology. A DEXA/Bone Density Scan determines your risk of bone fractures, one of several factors that predict osteoporosis. A chest X-ray produces images of your heart, lungs, blood vessels, airways, and the bones of your chest and spine; they can also reveal fluid in or around your lungs or air surrounding a lung.
- Exercise Stress Electrocardiogram Test (Stress Echo). Screens for unrecognized coronary artery disease, high blood pressure (hypertension) and abnormal heart rhythms (arrhythmias); the test will show signs of blocked arteries, cardiac tissue damage, or irregular heartbeats.
- Cardiology Consultation & Exam
- Dermatology Consultation & Exam
- OB/GYN Consultation & Exam (Women’s Health)
- Urology Consultation & Exam (Men’s Health)
- Executive Health summary and tailored health care plan
Executive Health Summary and Healthcare Plan
The Lead Executive Health Physician will meet with you again at the end of the day to discuss your results and present a customized health plan based on your same-day test results, exams, and consultations. This is also a chance for you to discuss any concerns and ask questions that you may have about your health. Your healthcare summary and plan, along with the results of all tests performed, will be mailed to you in a well-organized binder that can be easily referenced.
Expedited follow-up appointments can be made by your Executive Health Concierge at no additional charge and are usually covered by insurance.
Our amenities include:
- Personal Executive Health Concierge
- Complimentary valet parking
- Private three-room suite with private bathroom and lounge
- Direct TV
- Drinks and snacks
- Breakfast and lunch
- Complimentary plush robe to wear and take home
Appointments & Information
For more information about the University of Maryland Executive Health Program, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 667-214-1076.