- Provide academic and workforce training programs that prepare graduates as competent practitioners, researchers and leaders in interprofessional public health settings.
- Conduct and disseminate high-quality research and other scholarly activities.
- Engage communities in Baltimore, Maryland and beyond through service, outreach and partnerships to improve population health and advance health equity.
- Recruit, retain and support a diverse community of outstanding students, staff and faculty.
- Develop and implement a plan to support long-term sustainability of the MPH Program.