Frequently Asked Questions
- Is regalia required for the EPH Graduation Celebration? No, regalia will not be worn by the graduates or faculty. However, regalia is required for graduates and faculty that participate in the UMB campus-wide commencement ceremony. If you plan to participate in the campus-wide ceremony or other ceremonies that require regalia, visit the Commencement 2023 – Academic Attire webpage for more information. Faculty regalia orders must be placed online by March 30, 2023 and graduate regalia orders must be placed online by April 21, 2023.
- What time do the participating graduates need to arrive? All graduates should arrive by 9am.
- Do the graduates need to check-in upon arrival to the EPH Graduation Celebration. Yes, there will be a graduate check-in table and staff will provide ceremony and seating details at that time.
- What time will the doors open for the Leadership Hall? The doors will open at 9am.
- Where is the Medical School Teaching Facility (MSTF) located? Campus map details.
- Are tickets required for the EPH graduation celebration? Tickets are not required for this event but we ask that all students/graduates, faculty and staff submit an RSVP. Seating is first-come, first-served.
- Where should friends and family park? We recommend that they use an UMB parking garage. For more information, visit the UMB Visitor Parking webpage.
- Are there recommended hotels and attractions to visit in Baltimore? For hotel information and local attractions details, visit the UMB Commencement 2023 – Hotel Information & Local Attractions webpage.