We offer a comprehensive curriculum in basic and clinical dermatology that is enhanced by frequent resident and faculty feedback. Our residents have a half day of protected academic time each Tuesday where they are excused from all clinical responsibilities.
Highlights of the Curriculum include:
- Weekly resident directed textbook review
- Monthly unknown “Kodachrome” conference led by faculty
- Monthly journal club led by faculty
- Twice monthly dermatology unknown slide review led by faculty
- Twice monthly Grand Rounds
- Surgical lecture series led by faculty
- Dermatopathology lecture series led by faculty
- Quarterly faculty-led “hands on” cosmetics training
Our Residents also attend the Maryland Dermatologic Society meeting twice annually and the American Academy of Dermatology annual meeting.