Funding Seminar Series
Funding Seminars Series
These 1.5 hour information sessions provide an overview of the funding opportunities offered by the aforementioned funding agencies and discuss grantsmanship tips. The sessions below are scheduled throughout the year.
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- Patient Centered Outcomes Research (PCOR)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)
- Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality (AHRQ)
- Corporate & Foundation
- NIH High Risk, High Reward Programs
- NIH Loan Repayment Program
- Maryland Stem Cell Research Fund (MSCRF)
- Passano Foundation
- American Cancer Society
- NIH Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs
To register for the sessions that are currently accepting registration, please register online.
Registration for sessions not currently available on our registration site will be announced in our monthly newsletters.
For more information on this seminar series, please contact Stacie Mendoza, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.